Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hint of Fall

 It has started to get a little chilly here.... the breeze is crisp....the leaves are turning into that beautiful shade of yellow and red....

With Fall just the around the corner, I am in the process of making little changes in arrangements around the house.... did two little projects today...

Before: 


  After: 










The Second one was on my wall of souvenirs. The little things I collected from the travels around the globe. I have put them all up on one wall...cosy...close together..










And here is the little Ikat dish that was added to this space. The colors are perfect for the feel of Fall. 



 Both these spaces aren't really complete as I am still in the process of adding stuff.....  but very soon.. till then stay tuned.  


Have a happy rest of the weekend....xoxo



                                                          mages @ Shaz Originals

No comments:

Post a Comment