Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sheepskin Love

 Guess what I got in the mail the other day..... my sheepskin rug !!

As fall has started to set in.... I am in the process of making my living room a little more cozier and warm. 

 I have added some more candles and cushions and of course my sheepskin rug...to make it  cozy and perfect for sipping my favorite white chocolate mocha on a chill fall day while I can get my hands on my research articles or better... my latest copy of bazaar

I have added two floor cushions to the reading nook and on the side my sheepskin rug... the corner is perfect to spend hours reading... take a tour














 Let me know what you think..more updates from the living room coming soon... 

Have a happy Monday !!! 

Images @ Shaz Originals 

No comments:

Post a Comment