Thursday, November 21, 2013

Random Ramblings #1


 "Random ramblings"- sometimes random thoughts keep me very occupied ( I am sure it does the same to you)... it often arises from feeling nostalgic about home and family..pretty memories...or just simple "getting to know myself" phases... I thought it would be fun to pen these down in a series and share it with you all...so here is the first one. .. 



   Truly desi at heart...and totally in love with bling bling...!!



   
Photographed above are traditional Indian bangles or chudiyan made in metal, clay or glass. Most of my collection stayed back in India and now I miss wearing these....

Hope you all are having a great day....my favorite people....xoxo

Images @ Shaz Originals 

9 comments:

  1. colorful photo it is..very nice. if you are into photography, the technique ''zoom burst'' would have suited it a lot due so many vivid colors.. ( it is just a free suggestion ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Raninjan..( Hope I got the name right)... I am a self taught-love photography person.... so any suggestion/advice is welcome. Will definitely keep it in mind for the next round around. :)

      Delete
    2. that is good. I am Niranjan, Ran in jan, is an anagram to it. I am too a self taught photographer. anyways..all the best in your ventures.

      Delete
    3. Nice to meet you Niranjan. Thank you and wish you the same... :)

      Delete
  2. Great colors... great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely , please remove the word verification

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aliasgar... :) will try to figure that out

      Delete
  4. oh wow!! Is your collection this huge as well??

    ReplyDelete