Friday, December 6, 2013

Chevron DIY Curtains

 So by now you all know how much I love chevron prints...

Saw this awesome cool DIY project while I was blog surfing and it was an instant inspirations. Cant wait to do this at our new place. I am absolutely in love with these.... 

Take a look.....




You can check out the detailed tutorial at Joi's awesome blog here.  I also loved the pop of color that the yellow chair brings into the room.  So simple yet chic.....Loved it??!!

Dedicated to my love for chevron..



 via here
  
Have a great weekend guys... we have a forecast  for 10 inches of snow tonight...stay warm..safe..and cozy..!!

xoxo

Images via sources.

 


5 comments:

  1. Hey Shaz! While on the subject of chevron, I cannot help but notice your pretty DP in a chevron tank and pink cardigan. Gorgeousness it self! Laid a chevron floor with alternating slabs of marble and granite early this year. How does one write you a mail, will send a link for the paper mache project and the floor if you shared the id with me. Drop me a line on dubey_c@yahoo.com or chandandubey08@gmail.com.
    Keep blogging !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chandan.... Thank you so much for the compliments. I am so addicted to chevron patterns and would love to see how the flooring turned out for you. Writing to you soon...

      Welcome to Nicks and Nacks !! :)

      Delete
  2. chevron patterns are my favourite too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaz, I kept thinking the chevron will go out couple years ago but looks like it still is going strong. I do not have the confidence that I can paint perfect chevron. I did stitch cushion cover for my family room in chevron print. Looking forward to seeing your chevron project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice curtains for sure :)) Also i agree with you of that pop-colour yellow chair :)

    ReplyDelete